Who Watches The Watchmen

So the first goal that I made for 2009 was dedicating myself to reading a book. If your wondering what this new years resolution was all about feel free to read the original blog HERE.

However to provide a brief summary, lets just say good ole chris has never (yes never) read a whole book cover to cover.

Today is one of the last days in February and I am proud to say that I can check this goal off the list. I'm done my book!!

For those that don't remember and didn't read the last blog, I was reading Watchmen by Alan Moore and I have to say the book was amazing! For somebody that isn't an avid reader this book was a great choice for a first. The book honestly had me absolutely hooked until the very last page....and for somebody like me that bores quite easily that is surprising.

My goal was to finish the book before the movie comes out march 6th and I did just that (pats self on back).

So now I pose the question to you: "Who Watches the Watchmen?"

1 Comment:

Teo said...

Hehe, i watched the movie first, then i ordered the book from Amazon (i heard they have different endings, so i'm curious).

Follow me on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Ludakhris @ Twitter
Add me on Facebook! Add me on Facebook!
Ludakhris @ Facebook
Ask me anything! Ask me anything
Ludakhris @ FormSpring