Randomness, Randomly


I honestly didn't know what to call this blog nor what the topic was going to be so I figured I would just talk about the random things on my mind at the moment...thus the title.

So first off TGIF!!! I know everyone is normally happy when friday arrives but for some reason I'm just in a great mood once I realized my week is finally over and I sat at work realizing...wow I did everything I had to. So I left early, got a hair cut and felt so good. I dunno how women feel when they get their hair done but my half hour in the chair getting my hair cut...is such a great calming experience for me. After the hair cut I went home and felt like getting dressed up but its a little to early for that so I packed a bag instead, walked the dogs...put on something descent and then headed on to J's. I got J and headed to DC to meet up with my other favorite person MyMy for good times at this bar. Actually in hindsight this is probably qualifies as the typical Friday happy hour...but I didn't think of it as such.

As we ride down I find myself considering what I'll do later. I called a few folks to find out what they were doing but I have a thing about jumping onto other peoples plans or tagging along somewhere. Sometimes you feel like doing it and sometimes you don't....ya know? So having said that I'm not exactly sure what's going to happen so I guess I'll just have to play it by ear.

Ya boy ~Chow
Follow me on Twitter! Follow us on Twitter!
Ludakhris @ Twitter
Add me on Facebook! Add me on Facebook!
Ludakhris @ Facebook
Ask me anything! Ask me anything
Ludakhris @ FormSpring